Conclusions
Conclusions
In the development of my pedagogical practice of participant observation, it seemed very practical because I have already worked with this teacher and from her I learn a lot because she helps me to participate in the best way by strengthening my pronunciation and grammar of the English language since it was possible to reinforce vocabulary among other topics in this case in the seventh grades.
I think that as a teacher in training you have the possibility to begin to interact, know and identify the educational environment, understand the importance of pedagogical practice where we can acquire the ability to teach, learn to evaluate and apply methodologies so that students learn from a didactic and playful way.
In addition to this, we can highlight the importance of the work as a teacher, which is very beautiful and enriching when you identify that the students participate in an agile and active way, taking into account the pragmatic and grammatical form of a second language.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario