Photografic Evidence

Photographic Evidence 










Remarkable moments

My participation in this internship was enjoyable and responsible and I feel very happy because I was able to share good moments of interaction with the students. I participated in some recovery activities together with the teacher of the institution and I was able to level them so that they did not lose the subject and that they understood in the best way also in the CALL activity through games they were very active when participating. I think I had a good connection and communication with the students because I always motivated them, I taught them to let go of their fears and to participate without thinking about what they would say in each of the classes, they were always very attentive asking what they did not understand in order to have good grades. I am very proud so far because I have come very far and I am doing what I really like to do, which is teaching. I have always felt great interest in English and that is why I plan to continue teaching my students when I am already a teacher at an institution.













Comentarios